Chef’s Table

Tayoko

We are getting married on the Pride 12/8/19 and my grandfather reserved the chefs table for us. My question is has anyone tried it either on the pride or other ships and what should I expect? Anything stand out? Is the food going to be a meal or one of those fun tasting menu that you need dinner after lol?  Thank you 

We did it on the Legend, and it was amazing. It was SO much food, we couldn't finish it, we were stuffed. And such a great experience. I would love to do it again, but we're bringing our little kids on our next cruise and they aren't ready for that yet. You won't regret it! 

Also, congrats! 😍

Edited by katpetal
  • Like 1

It's a delightful experience.  You'll be asked about allergies and aversions on board.  If you don't particularly care for an item don't take a second bite.  There are enough varied courses that by the time dessert arrives I'm lucky if I can do it any sort of justice.

I think of it more as an on-board excursion than a dinner.  The wine flows freely.

Unless you are a "meat and potatoes only" person, you will be thanking your grandfather profusely.

Congratulations and happy sailing.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tayoko said:

Is the food going to be a meal or one of those fun tasting menu that you need dinner after lol?  Thank you 

quite the opposite, we could not finish our first Chef's Table. We paced ourselves better on our second visit. You do not have to finish every course. There is so much food and so many choices, enjoy,

3 hours ago, Tayoko said:

We are getting married on the Pride 12/8/19 and my grandfather reserved the chefs table for us. My question is has anyone tried it either on the pride or other ships and what should I expect? Anything stand out? Is the food going to be a meal or one of those fun tasting menu that you need dinner after lol?  Thank you 

It's a meal. You will be stuffed. It's also paired with wine. Lots of wine. Plan on dressing up, but no open toed shoes, as there is a galley tour. It's a phenomenal event if you are a foodie. You will get a picture souvenir to commemorate the event. 

20181226_184914.jpg

20181226_182305.jpg

20181226_192457.jpg

20181226_191339.jpg

20181226_200815.jpg

3 hours ago, Tayoko said:

carnivalfascinationchefstable.JPG