Dinner Menu

footer6

Yes... I believe steak is always available every night, even if not on the menu. I would guess the same for chicken too.

There is a thread here, "little secrets Carnival doesn't tell you about", or something like that. I believe this is discussed in the beginning of the topic.

Here is the topic:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=48388&highlight=secrets

Yep, if nothing else appeals to you on the dinner menu, the waiter will bring you steak or chicken. The type steak might have changed, but I've seen tablemates order sirloin strip and broiled or grilled chicken breast. Also, you can get a baked potato any evening, if you ask.:)

Also available (but not on the menu) is Pasta with Sauce and always Ceasar Salad is available for the asking. With some of the new offerings on the menu, I find I'm having Steak of the Grilled Chicken Breast more often.........but that doesn't matter...........it's all good! My daughter just tells our wait team on the first night that regardless of the salad offered each evening, just keep bringing her the Ceasar Salad...........period.

Also available (but not on the menu) is Pasta with Sauce and always Ceasar Salad is available for the asking. With some of the new offerings on the menu, I find I'm having Steak of the Grilled Chicken Breast more often.........but that doesn't matter...........it's all good! My daughter just tells our wait team on the first night that regardless of the salad offered each evening, just keep bringing her the Ceasar Salad...........period.

I dont understand the menu's are getting better and better and you're eating more chicken?

I dont understand the menu's are getting better and better and you're eating more chicken?

have you seen or tasted the new menu lately? Lorna said "With some of the new offerings on the menu, I find I'm having Steak more often" in other words there isnt much to chose from.

I was on the Elation last week and found the menu great!!! We had choices of lobster tails, shrimp, pork chops, some pasta, filet mignon, etc etc. They changed every night, including the starters, salads main entrees and desserts. Two nights, we were given a dessert (baked Alaska then Grand Marnier souffles) AND offered the dessert menus too!!!!!

I hated coming home, no one offered me menus or had a buffet laid out for me, still trying to get back into the swing of things 4 days later *SIGH*

Pork chops? I've never seen that on a menu; however, I had a wonderful pork tenderloin entree once. There are SO many items to choose from each night, it's often hard for me to decide. All of the fish entrees I've had were very good, especially the Chilean Sea Bass. Lobster tails are offered on formal night only.

Archived