Great Stirrup Cay excursions

chloemonkey

As a long time NCL cruiser, we are used to the private islands and look forward to booking villas, cabanas etc.  We are currently booked on the Riviera with a stop at Great Stirrup Cay and yet there are NO shore excursions listed for these options.  I checked and the NCL Sun IS in port also that day....but as these are both such smaller ships....surely there is room for both ships passengers to book these things?  Any of you experienced Oceania cruisers with experience please chime in.....as I was happy to book with Oceania as we are due for a change....but it is HARD learning all of the new "ins and outs".....

Thanks in advance....

14 minutes ago, LHT28 said:

When is your cruise?

Here are some  excursions  but may depend on the day you are there

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/shore-excursions/#destinations=caribbean#ports=GSC

We leave Miami on 3/11/19 and are in Great Stirrup Cay on 3/12/19 but there is NOT the option to choose ANY shore excursions for this day...so not sure what that is about?  Again....confused as to why we could not bid on the cabanas, villas, etc....

1 hour ago, chloemonkey said:

We leave Miami on 3/11/19 and are in Great Stirrup Cay on 3/12/19 but there is NOT the option to choose ANY shore excursions for this day...so not sure what that is about?  Again....confused as to why we could not bid on the cabanas, villas, etc....

Do you mean March 2020?

so when you sign into your account on O website you cannot choose any of the excursions for that port ??

Oops!  Yes I meant 3/11/20....thank you for correcting me.  And yes...when I sign into my account on the O web site I cannot choose ANY excursions for this port......any idea why?

Again.....I could navigate the NCL site in my sleep!  But besides that line and Azamara....we have no experience working on these other lines sites.......so any expert advice would be great!

12 minutes ago, chloemonkey said:

Oops!  Yes I meant 3/11/20....thank you for correcting me.  And yes...when I sign into my account on the O web site I cannot choose ANY excursions for this port......any idea why?

Again.....I could navigate the NCL site in my sleep!  But besides that line and Azamara....we have no experience working on these other lines sites.......so any expert advice would be great!

Have you called Oceania  to see if  they can book it for you?

I never book the ships tours  so have no idea why you cannot