No customer service

Honestly, based on the rambling way you've written your posts in this thread, I have to question whether the proper procedures for reimbursement were followed.  If Royal can't understand what you're asking for, they can't properly route your requests.  

Explorer holds over 3,000 people at double occupancy and over 4,000 people at capacity.... but the OP is the only one who didn't get what the entire ship was promised?

I've been on a Royal ship that had itinerary issues, and everything was explained well AND in writing (did you get anything in writing explaining what was going to be reimbursed?), and I received what I was promised in a timely manner.  

Maybe you did dot all your Is and cross all your Ts for applying for reimbursement and RCI still didn't follow through with what they promised.  However, I know that I personally did not have that same type of experience with this company.