Disembarking in Tampa

CookieShip

I'll be disembarking the NCL Dawn on 11/24, we're scheduled to dock at 8 am. I got an 11 am flight, if I do self assist early as possible, will there be taxis (or order an Uber easily) to get to Tampa airport? Or anything recommendations to ensure I get off early as possible due to early flight? Thanks.

Lots of taxis waiting - fare will be about $28+tip  Uber or Lyft are also easy - fare should be about $16+  There will also be some shared shuttles loading customers - fare will be about $10+ per person, but you will wait for the van to fill.  The ride from the port to TPA takes about 15 minutes.

Have a great cruise! 

• Like 1

Happy to report I made it to the gate on time. Some additional information.

You can take escalator if you can hold your luggage and have one hand free to hold the rail down. Otherwise you have to wait for two sets of elevators.

Only taxis can pick up from in front of the port. The Uber/Lyfts have to go into a garage across the street, the app and signage is not clear about this. 

I think the shared shuttles are also across the street in the garage where the Ubers are suppose to pick up. The taxi area had a few people with boards advertising $8 rides (which seems like a great price, but I really needed to make my flight, and didn't want to chance it). In the garage, I saw there were two (church size) vans with people getting loaded up.