photos

sd1029

Here is a link to photos of my Carnival Miracle wedding. Let me know if you can't view it. It works when I cut and paste it. We had about 300 of them and they were taking forever to upload to I just picked a few.

share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AaN2bZm4aNGEF

The white rose bouquet that my MOH has is the free bouquet that came with the package. The colored bouquet I had is a silk one my aunt made. I paid $25 extra for the flowered cake topper. The reception was in the piano bar. Some of my guests left early to catch a flight so not everyone is in the group photo.

You wedding looked amazing! Thank you so much for showing us your pictures, I hope our photographer does as good of a job as yours. Did you have the Deluxe package with the hot and cold hor' dourves(sp)? Do you have a list of the choices for that reception package. I was kind of nervous about choosing that one since they couldn't tell me what would be served. Was the food good and did they keep replinshing it for you? Did you have to pay extra for the ice sculpture? Sorry for asking you so many questions but we are trying to book our wedding package next week and I need to make a final decison on which reception soon.:)

Thank you. The ice sculpture is included in the package. I had the Deluxe Romance package. They don't tell you what the hot and cold hors dvs are going to be, but if you have any special requests or if there is something you don't want (allergies, vegetarian) you could fax in a written request to carnival. We had fruit, sushi, different cheese, meats and olives on crackers, chicken kabobs, tiny egg rolls/spring rolls and I can't remember if they were veggie or pork, a triangle shaped pastry filled with meat and veggies. Everything tasted really good. As soon as someone took some food they immediately replaced it. They cleared plates and glasses as soon as they were set down. They did an excellent job. I liked having this reception rather than the sit down meal b/c we were able to all visit with each other rather and mingle around the room. When I had my welcome dinner the night before it was hard for me to visit with everyone.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for sharing the photos...you looked great and I wish you both much success and happiness. It was great to see what it will look like since I'll be doing it this October. Thanks again...this was helpful and beautiful.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived