Anyone ever purchase decorations?

I had inquired into decorations for our Feb cruise on norweigen.. and she actually told me they were not worth the money but they would arrange to have a cake delivered to our room for free.. Hope this helps you in your decision.. congrats on your upcoming marriage and the best of luck to you.. one thing that might be better is one of the romance packages.. they offer many different options.. Best of luck to you..

Cheryl

There's another very recent thread on here in regards to stateroom decorations. And most feel it is worth the money. It's not that much $$ and is a nice surprise when you walk into cabin. Check out the other thread on stateroom decorations and you can get some more input.

Hello,

I got the decorations for husband when we traveled on Navigator of Seas for our honeymoon, and I was disappointed because it didnt say "Happy Honeymoon" like the rep told us it would, and said "Congratulations"

As I have said before, I feel that they are nice for the first day, and then they get in the way and lose the spark that is there the first day. For $30, I wouldnt do it again. I much rather decorate the room myself with my own decorations and spend 50% less. But it was nice walking in room and seeing it all there, it just wore off fast.

The cake that was served with the decorations was very tasty though...but you can order that cake for $7.95 seperately on the gifts and gear.

Its totally up to you, but just letting you know that it was ok, but not worth the $30 for paper decorations.

Congrats on getting married, and happy honeymoon!!!!!

Get them....what's 30 bucks when you are spending so much. All those little things add up to wonderful memories.

You will be glad you did it.

Take lots of photos and you can show the grandchildren some day.

My mom always told me that every day when you wake up make the decision to make your marriage special. Good advice - we've been married for 23 years.

All the Best to You and your DH

I would recommend the romance package. I surprised my dh with this on our anniversary cruise on the Enchantment and it was lovely. I purchased the basic package and thought it was very worth the money.

I'm doing the stateroom decorations for our April cruise. It's my son's 18th birthday and I thought he would get a kick out of it. I think it's worth the $$ to see his face.

We got them for DD and SIL's anniversary wjen we sailed on Navigator in 2003. Their Steward was really cute when we were walking to their cabin as he had a big grin on his face and said "Oh -- the Parents" Take pictures the first day as they start to loose their freshness and do get in the way. Nice surprise for the kids. On our cruise with SIL's family, his mother had the stateroom decorated for DD's birthday and she loved them.

Here they are if the upload works

Archived