Anyone else? - RCCL website reservation problem

PAGA

Last night, I went to the RCCL website to work on my pre-boarding, on-line check-in documents for June 2 on the Explorer out of Cape Liberty. After entering my last name, reservation number, etc. the following message is displayed "Voyage information for the specified date was not found." We actually have 2 cabins reserved on this sailing and I get the same message for both.

I then attempted to view the documents for our Thanksgiving '06 crusie and they came up -- no problem.

Same thing when I log-in on the RCCL website -- My Thanksgiving '06 crusie shows up as a booked reservation, but my June '06 cruise is not listed.

So, I called the C&A line (hoping that throwing-around my Diamond status would get me somewhere) only to be told that my reservation appears to be intact, but the C&A rep said they also could not access the reservation. After placing me on hold, she came back and said that "accounting" may be reviewing the cruise capacity, pricing, etc and that I should try to access the account again in the morning. Guess what -- I'm still getting the same error message -- that my booking cannot be located.

Before I spend more time on the phone with RCCL, is anyone else having similar problems with the web site? I realize this sailing is still plenty far away, but we reserved the unique deck 9 cabin configuration where there is a balcony cabin adjoining an inside stateroom and I would be very upset to lose this! Also, I'm a bit nervous about possible changes to the cruise -- they've already changed the itinerary from Western to Eastern Caribbean...

FYI - I have used the "new" print-you-own-documents for a previous cruise, so I don't think there's any user-error...

Archived