Did someone lose a ring? Royal Princess

kittyk77

On 12/3/2019 at 7:39 AM, roxievegas said:

Kittyk77

You could have done a number of different things, but you choose to do it the way you did.  Don't second guess yourself and don't allow anyone to tell you that you did it wrong

You are attempting to find the owner.  Good for you.  You could have kept the ring yourself and no one would have known, but you didn't

I lost a ring two years ago, have no idea where, just looked down at my hand and it was not there.  Either someone found it and kept it, turned it in to customer service and someone there kept it, or it got thrown overboard - I will never know.

Hope you hear from the owner soon.

Nice response and I applaud the OP for making the effort to locate the owner instead of doing nothing.....we do not know exactly when they found it and it could have possibly happened at disembarking (who knows?)....Obviously because of some of the negative posts this should be called Perfect Critic instead of Cruise Critic!

Edited by PrincessLuver
  • Like 2