Corinto Tour - Rotterdam Panama Canal Jan7-23

b1d1

My wife and I signed up for a tour from Corinto with Reynaldo (reynaldoromerotours.com) for Jan 14. The tour includes the town of El Viejo with its basilica, a family bakery famous for special local pastries, the colonial town of Chinandega, Chichigalpa with its view of the volcanoes, papaya plantation and pineapple farming, and the small town of El Realejo He gets excellent reviews on TripAdvisor and is cheaper than the big bus shore excursions offered by the cruise line. The price goes down when more people sign up so if anyone is interested please contact Reynaldo through his web site or at corintotour@outlook.com. He can explain more. Thanks!

6 minutes ago, b1d1 said:

My wife and I signed up for a tour from Corinto with Reynaldo (reynaldoromerotours.com) for Jan 14. The tour includes the town of El Viejo with its basilica, a family bakery famous for special local pastries, the colonial town of Chinandega, Chichigalpa with its view of the volcanoes, papaya plantation and pineapple farming, and the small town of El Realejo He gets excellent reviews on TripAdvisor and is cheaper than the big bus shore excursions offered by the cruise line. The price goes down when more people sign up so if anyone is interested please contact Reynaldo through his web site or at corintotour@outlook.com. He can explain more. Thanks!

Welcome to Cruise Critic and to the HAL board 🙂 

Unfortunately, by CC rules, tours are only to be posted on your roll call (a place where you and your fellow cruisers connect and plan tours, get to know each other, etc.)

Here is the link to your roll call 

I suggest you re-post this information there.