question about point redemption

mtebor

I noticed at the 15,000 point level you can recieve $150 off next 5-7 day cruise.

My question is if I have 30,000 points can I redeem this twice for a $300 credit

I see the 50,000 point (which is my goal) is $500 credit of ANY cruise.

Since my wife and I will probably doing a 10/11 day cruise next time (thinking about panama but we were already on Brillance a few years back - great ship!) that would be awesome!!!!

Yes, you get $50 for every 5,000 points. I used enough points for $250 on our last cruise and hope to have enough for $300 on our next cruise. It is very easy to redeem the points, but you only have 6 months after you get the certificates to use them.

We charge everything possible to the credit card and always keep it paid off. I love "free" money! And remember, anything charged to Royal Caribbean has double points, so it pays to book your excursions ahead of time.

We had 90,000 points and used 75,000 points for OBC on our upcoming spring break cruise and 15,000 on our Panama Canal OBC , plus we used our RCI stock credit of $200.00 for OBC on the Panama Canal cruise...so that puts us at $350.00 on board credit for Panama and $750.00 for Splendour...of course we have kids on that ship so we figure we needed more OBC for that one...I love the points, we get "free" money every year and it sure helps on that last night when your folio receipt is the door....

I am confused...wasn't the OP talking about discounts off cruise price, not onboard credits?

The first line of their question appears that way, but with the last line it looks to me like their asking about "Credit" which I am guessing OBC, 50,000 points would equal $500.00 credit...that is how I understood the question since they offer different things for points redemtion; gear, OBC, free cruise, companion fare, etc.,

Either way it is a nice way to get something for your charge card use...if they call MBNA and ask for an explaination of point redemtion I am sure they will find the answer they are looking for, or go to RCCL.com the information is on there too...can seem confusing though.

I noticed at the 15,000 point level you can recieve $150 off next 5-7 day cruise.

My question is if I have 30,000 points can I redeem this twice for a $300 credit

I see the 50,000 point (which is my goal) is $500 credit of ANY cruise.

Since my wife and I will probably doing a 10/11 day cruise next time (thinking about panama but we were already on Brillance a few years back - great ship!) that would be awesome!!!!

The $150.00 discount is for any ship and Itenerary. Not restricted to just 5 or 7 night cruise

Archived