2020 World Cruise - Informal Art Group

Hello All, 

An open invitation to fellow 2020 World Cruise guests to join me on sea days for art!  I will not be teaching on this cruise, as I have done in previous years, however, I am all about encouragement, support, camaraderie and fun.  Therefore, pack your art supplies and craft projects...whatever medium(s) you enjoy and we'll find a place to create art together!   

A note to people who would like to be able to draw, but don't feel they "can draw a straight line," please bring a quality sketch pad or two plus a variety of good artist pencils (HB, 2B, 4B, 6B, 8B, kneaded and plastic erasers and a good pencil sharper) and just show up!  By the end of the cruise you will draw with confidence and joy! I don't want anyone to be left out of a good time so bring art supplies!

I am hoping we'll be able to arrange a space/time to meet on sea days.  So that I can keep you in the loop as this plan unfolds, please either share your name and suite number or find me in Suite 1071 after Jan. 24th and for the next 131 days thereafter!  I look forward to meeting you and sharing many fun, creative moments!

Best,

Marcia

Edited by Art Instructor2
  • Like 1

Count me in this group please. Boarding on the 24th Jan too.  Am sorting out my art supplies and hope to improve my drawing too.  Included in my kit are the pencils and paper you suggest as well as a few watercolour pencils.  Will contact you after boat drill. 

Happy packing!