Earliest LAX Flight Times?

rcoaster809

I checked and you are the only ship at Long Beach. What bothers me is the 9:00 AM arrival.

It's hard to for me to believe that 9:00 is the arrival time even though it does show it on the schedule I looked at.

If this meant you would not be off until 9:00 AM I would not do it.

My suggestion is to ask about the arrival time on the Carnival Board or to check directly with the cruise line.

If you are off by say 8:00 AM this flight time will be fine.  If 9:00 as I mentioned I would not do it and I would look for a later flight.

Keith

4 minutes ago, Keith1010 said:

I checked and you are the only ship at Long Beach. What bothers me is the 9:00 AM arrival.

It's hard to for me to believe that 9:00 is the arrival time even though it does show it on the schedule I looked at.

If this meant you would not be off until 9:00 AM I would not do it.

My suggestion is to ask about the arrival time on the Carnival Board or to check directly with the cruise line.

If you are off by say 8:00 AM this flight time will be fine.  If 9:00 as I mentioned I would not do it and I would look for a later flight.

Keith

Thank you Keith! I'd rather not stress at the end of the cruise, so I will look at other options. The ship sailed today for the first time, but the current cruise is scheduled to return at 7 am, so that won't be a good indicator.