Pride Stateroom Info

morriscats

Nana and Papa here taking our 2 grandaughters, age 15 and 11 to Mexican Riviera Aug 29th. We have a balcony Gty - question is.... Is there a curtain or some kind of divider to separate dressing areas - don't think the bathrooms are large enough to dress in. Just some privacy would be nice. Thanks for the info.

I have heard others say that you can open the bath and or closet door to make a dressing area. Plus, with the balcony, you could always step out while someone dresses. My husband and 16 year old son and I will be on the same cruise. Can't wait icon_biggrin.gif.

Stefanie

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;08;29;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Cruise on the pride

The bathrooms on the Pride are more than spacious enough to change in. My mom and I cruised her last year and had ample room. One person at a time, of course. You can open the closet doors, but why bother when you can just go in the bathroom and shut the door?

Here's a link to my pix on the Pride to whet your appetites for the cruise.

http://community.webshots.com/user/probot

You will love the ship! Have a great time.

Theresa

Mariner of the Seas 9/19/04

Carnival Pride 9/28/03

partaepiratessmallsmall.gif?mtbrand=AOL_US

Time left until the Royal Hounds are let loose!

royalsmallwide.gif

Thank you both for that info. Stefanie, what shore trips are you doing? We have booked Randi's in Mazatlan but that is it. A 16 year old boy - humm not sure will tell my 15 year old, beautiful, smart, kind, granddaughter. Is he looking forward to it too?

You can tell your daughters to try taking a shower at least once in the spa area. The showers have 6 different shower heads rinsing in every directions..

Going NOWHERE

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;10;22;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Miracle, February 13, 2005

Legend, October 22,2004

Voyager August 31,2003

Victory September 22,2002

Regal Empress,June 2001

Sensation,August 2000

Morriscats,

I haven't booked anything yet, but...researched a lot! Can't convince the men to horseback ride, but we may go to the island and hang and go to Victors (my husbands name too). Do you have early or late seating?

You may recognize us on formal night. My very handsome, smart and well mannered son Brandon icon_wink.gif will be in a tux. I doubt too many boys his age will be wearing one. He just got home from track practice and is asking for a picture of your granddaughter LOL.

Stefanie

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;08;29;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Cruise on the pride

Teeara,

Great pictures of the Pride and Mexico. Thanks so much for sharing. What happened to the pix of Mazatlan and Cabo?? I really enjoyed looking at them. Seems you had a great time and I know we will too.

Happy Cruizin'

Linda

Ecstasy 4/02

Paradise 11/29/04 Inlaws 50th wedding anniversary

Pride 5/29/05 Daughters Sweet 16

Stephanie,

Was your son serious about a picture of my grandaughter Heather. Will send if you give me your email address. She is wondering if there will be teens her age - seems they have lots for the younger ones. We are all excited.

8/29/04 Pride Cruise

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;08;29;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0800

A question please.

On the Pride Balcony, is it a door and a window

or just a door? I've seen pictures both ways.

( 8gty.(8a) ) Thank You.

Hey,

We are leaving on the Pride on the 9th of May - We had Balcony Guar and I think we have 8C (some of the other I am going with have 8g and 8h)

We took our Grand-Daughter last New Years and we solved the dressing problems by getting ready in shifts - I got dressed and found a little time for a Drink and maybe a Blackjack hand or two while the "girls" got dressed - Cabins are nice but they can get a little cramped with 4 people in there - The Balcony sure helped, we spent a lot of time on the Balcony just lounging and having a snack now and then -

Enjoy

CJ

US NAVY RET (Whole bunch of Ships)

Sensation 5/97

Fantasy 11/98

Sensation 9/00

Spirit 12/02 (Christmas)

Triumph 12/03 (New Years)

Pride 5/9/04

Miracle 12/12/04

Until Our Next Cruise

Archived