Celebrity Excursions ~ RE: Two Excursions for the White House Mansion

IsItTimeToCruiseYet?

Hello:

My husband and I will be sailing on Celebrity Equinox in Feb. 2020 with friends.  We are currently researching two excursions at the White House mansion that is offered through Celebrity.

If anyone has done either one of the excursions listed below, could you kindly provide feedback.  We aren't big drinkers but maybe a drink or two with a snack.

Thank you very much for your assistance!

Escape To A Private Beach Mansion With Open Bar ~ $229 per person

Overview ~ Escape to the stunning White House colonial mansion for a day of relaxation and fun. The White House is an exclusive private colonial mansion located directly beside the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea and a pristine, private beach. Unwind on a beach chaise lounge chair, sink your feet into the powdery soft white sand, take a dip in the mansion's fresh-water swimming pool, and sip a specialty cocktail at the bar. Enjoy all-inclusive drinks as you work on your tan and recharge your mind, body, and spirit. For those who want to experience a more active adventure, kayaks, beach floats, and snorkel equipment are available on site. GCK1

The White House, Beach Mansion Escape ~ $99 per person

Overview ~ Escape to the White House, where you’ll swim in the azure Caribbean Sea, relax on a beach chair, and enjoy time at one of Grand Cayman’s most private colonial beach mansion. Embark on a scenic drive along a coastal road, passing through Bodden Town, the Cayman Islands’ original capital. Meet our hostess at our exclusive private colonial beach mansion, located right beside the Caribbean Sea. Then, unwind, recharge, and relax on a chaise lounge chair on the beach. If you wish, take a refreshing swim in the crystal clear ocean from the deck, with steps that lead into to ocean. Indulge in an à la carte drink and food service at additional cost on the 6,000 sq./ft. deck built out over the Caribbean Waters, where you may dine alfresco or enjoy one of the many concoctions created by our friendly bar staff at the Gatsby Deck Bar If you want a more active day, rent a kayak and explore the coast. Or, snorkel and experience the fascinating marine life beneath the waves, or take a dip in the fresh water swimming pool. GCM6

It’s the exact same destination for both.  While I haven’t done the excursions myself, the difference appears to be what’s included! Specifically the first has an open bar.  If you’re not drinkers, I’d probably choose the second one and pay as you go.