Transport for 6: MIA to Ft Lauderdale hotel

Jorg_

You can pre-book with Larry's Limos.  I would also ask Go Airport Shuttle and QLS for quotes.

A cheaper option is to use two UberX or standard Lyft cars at about $35+ per car; you'll need the Uber or Lyft app on your phone and probably data package for the US to avoid expensive roaming charges.  You might be able to squeeze into a taxi van for about $70+ on the meter.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, napper777 said:

This was my question too so thanks for answering JohninDC. I've never used Uber or Lyft...do they charge per person? Can I book the Uber or Lyft ahead of time? 

Uber and Lyft charge for the car, but you'll pay more for a bigger car (UberXL) than for a standard car (UberX).

You can book ahead of time if you know when you want to be picked up give or take 5 min - good for a pick up at your hotel going to the port, not good for picking up at the airport when your flight might be delayed, bags are delayed, etc.

Watch a couple of YouTube videos, download the app onto your phone, set up your account, and get ready to ride!  I took the plunge a few years ago and have just about given up on taxis.

You can get a discount on your first Uber ride by entering the code john139999ue.  The discount code for Lyft is john774664

Have a great cruise! 😎