Cruise in asia

Raz3r1

So im gonna do a cruise on the spirit in august next year from tokyo and around a few places in japan over to china and back to tokyo.

7 places in total including 2 of them overnight.

i was looking at the shore excursions and noticed there are only 33 to pick from.

On previous cruises there have been over 100 excursions to pick from and this time some of the cities doesn't even have any excursions.
So my question is, does anyone know if they add more as time goes on or is this it?

I just think its weird, we stop by in shimizu (mount fuji) and they dont even have a tour to mount fuji, i mean....

13 minutes ago, BULLOCK said:

Just be patient and check back periodically as more excursions will be added as you get closer to the cruise date.

yeah i thought that might be the case but that makes it pretty hard to plan ahead.

If i buy an excursion early to make sure there are enough available space for us and then in a few months another one i rather wanna do pops up but by then i have already made an reservation.

maybe its better to just wait a few months.

5 minutes ago, ColeThornton said:

Check out the Asia ports of call forum if you haven't already to find non-NCL excursions available.  Here is the link:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/43-asia/

thanks i'll have a look