New Orleans port Haven entry

zebrazeb

Hope I am asking this correctly, but I am a little confused about New Orleans port entry for Haven.  2 years ago when we entered in Miami, there was easy to find signage for Haven entry.  For the many threads I have read through, does not seem the same for New Orleans?

Can anyone give feedback, when we walk up to port from Hilton Hotel, right at port, is there an easy to find Haven entrance from there.

WE typically are more of the last to arrive instead of first to arrive.  So really to not want to wait an hour in a line, to find out later, there was a special Haven entry on the far end...

really appreciate any help.

1 hour ago, CTCruiser001 said:

If you are last to arrive, you'll be stuck in the security line with everyone else...That is usually the longest line. Once through here, there will be signage going by different levels - The Suite/Havens are usually the furthest in the back.

Thank you for the input.  maybe if we are last, the lines will be smaller?  I can always hope.

Zebra ~ We cruised out of New Orleans last year this time.  You will see a lot of locals ~ People who can drive to get to the port.  So I am thinking earlier is better than later.  We will be landing at 12 noon and heading to the boat.  See you there!

We boarded last Friday and got to the pier around 11 a.m. Security was very quick and once we checked in they walked us to the Haven area where there were some very nice snacks available. However, we didn’t have a chance to sample them as we were taken directly to the Haven lounge on board. Very quick and easy!