Prices for sauna use

geordiebing

Just booked a cruise on the diamond princess next Christmas and was hoping someone could tell me if there is a charge for the use of the Sauna . I also noticed it has a Japanese bath, is that chargeable.

also will it be mainly Japanese food in the main dining room as I noticed it says anytime dining not available in japan

thanks a lot

Thank you geordiebing for starting this thread. Unfortunately I cannot answer your question regarding the Diamond Princess, but I thought I would add information on a couple of other ships and hope others can fill in for the whole fleet 🙂

Sea Princess - free sauna and steam room inside the ladies (assume gents too) toilet deck 12 aft

Sun Princess - free sauna and steam room inside the ladies (assume gents too) toilet deck 12 aft

Golden Princess - free sauna and steam room beside lap pool and spas deck 15 forward

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank You Sarah  For your Reply.

I have been on The Caribbean , Emerald and Ruby Princess and also the Diamond years ago before it was refurbished and they were free then. I have since been on the Majestic Princess but had to pay for that. I just thought that as the  Diamond Princees has not got a Japanese Sauna as well that they are now pay for

• Like 1