owners suites - Jewel

Cruiser#5

I have had an opportunity to be in a Penthouse suite on the SUN and now have a chance to be in an Owners suite.

I've been searching this site and have had no luck finding the layout of the AA suite. Does anyone have any pictures of this?

Also, I know you get 3 bottles of liqour with this suite but other than that what other perks does one get compared to a Penthouse suite. I can't wait ;)

Hi, hope I can help! We just returned from the 1/22-29 Jewel and were blessed to have spent the week in one of the Owners Suites. (Upgrade fairy called 5 weeks out.)

While I don't have any pics, I can assure you it was one of the nicest, if not the nicest, of any suite we've ever stayed in (and that includes a Silver Suite on Silversea!!!)

The layout is spectacular. The smartest space planning I've ever seen. AND there are 3 flat screen TV's, one over the bath tub! Nothing is better than taking a soak and getting my news fix! In addition, there are two windows in the huge bathroom. The kingside bed and pillows were awesome. It was beyond lovely. Two balconies, one off the bedroom which is completely forward and one off the living room (used that one more.) A beautiful bar with great stemware. We asked for chardonnay instead of liquor and received 3 nice (not great) varietals. One Austrailian, one Calif and one French. We are big Diet Coke drinkers and always had a full supply along with both sparkling and still water. Our butler was Karan, and he was as good as we've ever had. (If you are lucky enough to have him tell him that Michael and Kelly send big hugs!) Room stewards Rowen and Jema were also superb.

We have sailed twice in the Penthouse suite on Celebrity's Century and Mercury. Larger square footage, but no where near as well designed. Granted those two ships are quite a bit older, but I'm telling you, NCL grabbed our loyalty with this recent trip. Lots of suite perks re. dining & embark/disembark (hint, we walked into the Miami airport Sunday a.m. at 8:30!!!! Never, ever in all our cruises has we seen anything like that.)

Wonderful week and fabulous cruise. Had doubts about NCL but have become HUGE fans! Have a great time and enjoy every minute. We sure did!

Another great thing about the AA Owners Suite on the Jewel is that you have access to Deck 14 and the Courtyard Area and Concierge Lounge. Having stayed in an A3 Courtyard Suite, I can tell you that this is by itself a good reason to take the Owners Suite.

The Courtyard area has a private swimming pool (swim against current type pool) a large hot tub and a food service area where soda, juice, fruit and snacks are out for you to indulge in. There is a gym with a treadmill and eliptical trainer. The pool deck was cabana beds to lie in and some very comfortable chairs to lounge in. The roof over the pool retracts and there is a fine mist that sprays down to keep your cool.

Up the stars from the Courtyard area there is another deck with more lounge chairs and beds.

Between the two elevators that service Deck 14 there is a stairway that goes up to the Concierge Lounge. This lounge room has several tables and comfortable chairs and sofas. The outside wall is glass an looks down on the main pool area of the ship. There is a food service area there also with breakfast items in the morning, sandwiches throughout the day, as well as snacks, soda and juice.

I loved having that private area of the ship to relax in. The pool was great.

Enjoy the Jewel. Great ship with great entertainment and service.

Marilyn

Cruiser#5 I have pictures of the AA we stayed in on the Jewel during our Baltics cruise. Send me an email and I will get them out to you. It was a great space and a wonderful cruise.

Markandrews...thank you...what is your email address?

Cruiser#5 I have pictures of the AA we stayed in on the Jewel during our Baltics cruise. Send me an email and I will get them out to you. It was a great space and a wonderful cruise.

Markandrew, can you can send me some pictures via email at crn1050@yahoo.ca. I really appreciate your help.

To everyone else, thank you all for your input. I am so addicted to this site. It has so much good information as well as helper people;)

Should be a notch up from the AD. Here is the last list I had, Don't forget the reserved seating in the theater.

AA- OWNER'S SUITES 4

> Embarkation

> 1 Bottle of French Champagne

> 1 Floral Arrangement

> 1 Small Tray of Hors D'oeuvres

> 1 Fruit Basket*

> 1 Bottle of Spring Water*

> 1 Bottle of Sparkling Water*

> 3 Bottle of Liquor From Menu

> 6 Sodas *

>

> *Replenished upon consumption

>

> Bath Amenities (L'Occitane)

> Cotton ball & Q-Tip

> Shampoo

> Conditioner

> Bath Gel

> Moisturizing Lotion

> Milk Facial Soap 1.7 oz (20% Shea butter)

> Verbena Soap 3.5 oz (20% Shea Butter)

> SPF 15 Day Cream 15ml

> Precious cream pot (face)

> Shea Butter in Tin

> Shave Balm Cream 15ml

> Bath salts, presented in container

> Loofah Mitt

> Shower Cap

> Sewing Kit

> Shoe Mitt

>

> Other

> Butler Service

> Concierge Service

> Personalized Stationary

> DVD and CD

> DVD & CD Library

> Bathroom Scale

> Alarm Clock

> Bath Robes (Upgraded Robe)

> Feather Pillows

> Upgraded linen

> Binoculars

> Padded Hangers

> Complimentary pressing for Formal Night/shoe polishing

>

> Full Breakfast Menu

> 24 Hour Room Service Menu (Butler Menu)

> Warm face towels, embarkation by Butler

> Glass of Embarkation Champagne by Butler

> Nightly Chef Selection of Turn Down Food Amenity

>

> Personal Computer with Printer

> In Suite Dining

I found this above list from another thread. Does anyone know if this list is the same on all other ships

Archived