Is the MSC website borked?

Oshawapilot

Doing some Christmas eve dreaming and have been sniffing around at MSC after someone recommended we try the Yacht Club experience.     However, both the MSCcruises.ca and .com websites appear to be broken.   The .ca website just goes to a blank page right after you select a cruise, and the .com website just seems to freeze up part way through the selection process - can't even get to a stateroom selection.

Tried on mobile and 3 different browsers on my laptop, same results.

Can anyone else confirm if it's busted for them as well?

Can someone else try the msccruises.ca website and tell me if it's not working for them either?    Again this morning I can get to the point of the choice of available itineraries, but when I select the one we are looking at (the 12 night on October 22 2020 out of NYC) and click the "Select" button to actually select a stateroom option, it just goes to a mostly blank screen with the MSC header across the top, and nothing more.

And Merry Christmas everyone.  🙂

Edited by Oshawapilot

4 hours ago, Oshawapilot said:

Again this morning I can get to the point of the choice of available itineraries, but when I select the one we are looking at (the 12 night on October 22 2020 out of NYC) and click the "Select" button to actually select a stateroom option, it just goes to a mostly blank screen with the MSC header across the top, and nothing more.🙂

What browser are you using? I had trouble with the main site in Safari, but it works ok in Chrome.****EDIT: just saw you tried three different browsers. Sorry I didn't catch that the first time. Maybe try clearing your cache?

On the other hand, I haven't been able to get it to show me excursions for our Feb 1 sailing, so I really don't know what is happening. 🤷‍♀️

Merry Christmas to you too! 🎅

Edited by Tracy Po
Reading comprehension

The ‘bug’ has hit MSC USA website tonight...

I am unable to pay/process credit card.

Error Message after clicking on the ‘Confirm & Pay’ button -> “PPI_DRAIPR_20” .

What the heck is going on ?

I never had an issue with the USA site before.

... update ...

just tried the MSC USA website on my cell phone and was able to make the reservations & payment smoothly without any error message.  Payment was processed and add-ons (Cirque Du Soleil & Spa treatment) are added to ‘My Purchases’.

... done for tonight ...

Edited by SirWolf
  • Like 1