Seeking help from someone booked on Explorer June 2

PAGA

I am in my third day of not being able to access my reservation on-line. We have 2 cabins booked and neither shows up in my profile on RCCL's website as a "purchased" cruise (although my Nov'06 cabins are there) and when I go to the on-line check-in portion of RCCL's website and enter my information it says "Voyage Information for the specified date was not found." -- I get the same response for both cabins (but again, I have no problem viewing my Nov '06 boarding docs, so it's not a matter of whether the crusie has been paid in full). My in-laws are also sailing with us, so I tried their booking information -- and get the same message -- "Voyage Information for the specified date was not found."

I did call RCCL yesterday and put the final payment on my June 2 cruise; hoping that it would magically free-up my on-line access to the booking, but no such luck...RCCL assures me that the booking is intact and everything is fine, but neither of the phone reps I spoke to on 2 different days could explain why I cannot access the reservation. And here I am on day 3...

So, I'm hoping that others of you who are booked to sail on the Explorer out of Cape Liberty on June 2, 2006 will take a moment to go to RCCL's website and try to access your reservation thru "online check-in" -- and report back here whether you are able to access your reservation or not...

This cruise appears to still be open for purchase and a number of stateroom categories are already sold-out (my first instinct was that maybe they're chartering the ship or something...), but my obsessive compulsive little mind is a bit worried about what's going on...

Thanks in advance to those of you who take the time to check-in to this...

Here is a link to the Meet and Mingle Roll Call for your cruise. (these are people sailing with you.) You can post your question on that and hopefully someone will answer you.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=272308

Thanks - I've posted there, too -- but I'm hoping to catch someone's attention over here on the main RCCL board -- the roll call thread for the June 2 Explorer sailing hasn't been active since January 17...

Archived