Enclave on Sky?

espmass

Would someone please explain the Enclave to me?  I am on the Sky in February and although I booked a long time ago, I just finally got around to looking at the spa items.  My bad.  I was not aware that one has to reserve the Enclave in order to use the Thassalotherapy pool and sauna/steam rooms.  Unfortunately for me, every day I look at is "not available".  Is the Enclave reserved by the day or by the hour?  Can only one passenger at a time reserve it?  Is the Thassalotherapy pool meant for only a single person or couple at a time?  The picture on the web site appears it is very small.  Thanks for all info.

We purchased the full week package to The Enclave on the Sky Princess 2 weeks ago and very much enjoyed it. The therapy pool is not small by any means, and can accommodate several people, as can the Enclave as a whole. It was not uncommon to have a dozen people or more in The Enclave at any given time. 

In addition to the pool, there is 1 dry heat sauna and 2 different steam rooms, as well as 4 showers with different "rainforest" type spray options, and approximately 12 heated tile beds. 

You can purchase access by the day or the week. I do not believe you can purchase by the hour, but perhaps someone else can confirm this. When we purchased our full week pass (pre-cruise), we were offered a discount if we both purchased the package: $150/person or $220/couple for the week (for our 7-day cruise).  I have also read that you are given access to The Enclave for the day if you purchase other spa treatments but, again, this is only something I have heard and not known from personal experience.   

If you fast forward to the 1:38 point of this video you will be able to see what the main area of The Enclave looks like:

https://www.princess.com/cruise-tips-vacation-ideas/video/cruise-ships/sky.html

I hope that's helpful.

37 minutes ago, 5:00_Somewhere said:

We purchased the full week package to The Enclave on the Sky Princess 2 weeks ago and very much enjoyed it. The therapy pool is not small by any means, and can accommodate several people, as can the Enclave as a whole. It was not uncommon to have a dozen people or more in The Enclave at any given time. 

In addition to the pool, there is 1 dry heat sauna and 2 different steam rooms, as well as 4 showers with different "rainforest" type spray options, and approximately 12 heated tile beds. 

You can purchase access by the day or the week. I do not believe you can purchase by the hour, but perhaps someone else can confirm this. When we purchased our full week pass (pre-cruise), we were offered a discount if we both purchased the package: $150/person or $220/couple for the week (for our 7-day cruise).  I have also read that you are given access to The Enclave for the day if you purchase other spa treatments but, again, this is only something I have heard and not known from personal experience.   

If you fast forward to the 1:38 point of this video you will be able to see what the main area of The Enclave looks like:

https://www.princess.com/cruise-tips-vacation-ideas/video/cruise-ships/sky.html

I hope that's helpful.

How did you pre-purchase the full week pass? I do not see it in my personalizer for an upcoming cruise on the Regal.

Thanks so much for the great information.  Guess I had the wrong idea.  I also misunderstood the booking as I now see I am able to book the week if I want.  For sstopmh, it's under "onboard services" on the cruise personalizer.  Then under Lotus Spa Services.

We have also purchased and used on the Sky, we pre-booked under spa services, it had the weekly pass for a single or a couple available.  You can also go to the spa area when you board and purchase.  They put a sticker on the medallion case that is color coded for the week, so when we were on longer than a week, they changed the sticker.  We love the enclave and visit there almost everyday.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, espmass said:

Thanks so much for the great information.  Guess I had the wrong idea.  I also misunderstood the booking as I now see I am able to book the week if I want.  For sstopmh, it's under "onboard services" on the cruise personalizer.  Then under Lotus Spa Services.

You beat me to it. Glad you found it. 

2 hours ago, sbflcruiser said:

We have also purchased and used on the Sky, we pre-booked under spa services, it had the weekly pass for a single or a couple available.  You can also go to the spa area when you board and purchase.  They put a sticker on the medallion case that is color coded for the week, so when we were on longer than a week, they changed the sticker.  We love the enclave and visit there almost everyday.

We love it, too, and went almost every day. The only negative is - as everywhere on cruise ships - the "chair hogs" using towels, robes, etc., to "save" the heated tile loungers while they use the other Enclave features, preventing others from enjoying the loungers while they sit empty and unused.  

PRO TIP:  You have to push the buttons l twice in order to activate the jets and rain shower in the spa pool.  There are no signs explaining this and it took most of us patrons a few days to figure it out.

There are 4 chrome buttons in and around the spa pool that will activate the jets and the rain shower (similar to the buttons that activate hot tub jets): one on each wall near the "bubbling couch" and one on either side of the stairs leading into the pool, at the end of a sort of curved chrome post.  Many of us thought the buttons were broken at different points because a single press wouldn't do anything (although sometimes it would seem to). But, we eventually discovered a double-press worked every time.  Enjoy. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Good to know they use the Medallion now on Royal in October they gave you a sail and sign card thing ..we did B2B and I got cheaper rate for 2 weeks ,on my upcoming SKY B2B  they want me to purchase 2 separate weeks at full price ....also I think several people had let friends in who had not paid.