Celebrity Infinity's Sky Deck ?

QrCruiser

Hi. We've booked room 9001 on Celebrity Infinity's Sky Deck. It's our first cruise and we want it to be great. Is the Sky deck (forward) going to have the wobbliest rooms?

We can still switch, but we'd have to go to the Plaza Deck.

Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve:rolleyes:

Hi, Steve - We were in cabin 9000 on Infinity (same as 9001, but opposite side) last September for a south-bound Pacific coastal cruise which wasn't particularly rough, so I don't know if it's a good comparison for you. We've been both far forward and on the aft on many cruises, always high up. You do get more movement in all directions the higher you are and the further forward or aft, but we enjoy feeling the motion of the ocean:)

If you know that you are prone to motion sickness you might want to book a cabin on Plaza deck, but that's only for the time you're in your cabin. You're going to be on the top of the ship, and fore and aft anyway to go to the pool, the buffet, the lounge, etc. I'd say book 9001 and take some bonine in advance, or your medicine of choice, and enjoy!

Welcome to cruising, and welcome to Celebrity - I hope you have a great first cruise!

Archived