parking for cruise

madill01

42 minutes ago, disneykins said:

Thanks, we're hoping to use it March 1 and again on March 23. We're wondering how easy it is with luggage? Any steps onto the train and in the stations? 

I'll check it out and will get back to you around Feb 8

There are people in this thread who seem to understand how Brightline works. I signed us up for this, but think I selected too early a return trip time. I've been reaching out to CS and it's non-existent. Can I change my departure from the port time, and how do I do this? On the website, all I can change is our seat numbers.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am getting no response from guestservices@gobrightline.com, and no response on their FB wall, either. 

1 hour ago, Kmkub said:

There are people in this thread who seem to understand how Brightline works. I signed us up for this, but think I selected too early a return trip time. I've been reaching out to CS and it's non-existent. Can I change my departure from the port time, and how do I do this? On the website, all I can change is our seat numbers.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am getting no response from guestservices@gobrightline.com, and no response on their FB wall, either. 

I replied on the MSC board but it DOES make sense to post this information here for future readers.

Here's the link to change your tickets

found this.  https://www.gobrightline.com/trip/change-ticket

Other methods of contacting them:  (though, on a scale of 1 to 10, I would judge their customer service as barely a 3.  😣 )

I was able to reach them by messaging them on their FB page - not posting to their newsfeed.  I DID receive a response to my email - within 48 hours, in fact.

Try this phone number (305) 521-4800. But I would STRONGLY suggest you get email confirmation from them of any resolution.   Documentation is a beautiful thing.  

Try these email address. Info@GoBrightline.com

GuestServices@GoBrightline.com

Edited by jkgourmet

11 minutes ago, jkgourmet said:

I replied on the MSC board but it DOES make sense to post this information here for future readers.

Here's the link to change your tickets

found this.  https://www.gobrightline.com/trip/change-ticket 

Thank you, but  my only option there is to change my seats. I have no option to change time. I've written to info & guestservices emails three times since early December. No reply.

I got an answer on the FB page, but the response was that yes, I can change departure time. I asked "how," two days ago. No response.

I rate their customer service as a -1.

Added to this thread:  We have decided to take Brightline instead of parking at POM.  Sailing on MSC, so somebody (I think its MSC) takes the bags at FLL and deliver directly to our cabin.  (Cost for some other cruiselines is less because luggage service is not included.  I requested to deal with our minimal luggage ourselves and get the lower price but was told that is not an option. 

Cost of Brightline including 7 days secure  parking at FLL, Uber rides to/from Brightline to POM, luggage handling, and a mimosa, is $90 for both of us (not pp).  Cost of parking at POM is $187.

Plus riding on the train kinda sounds fun!  It's owned by Virgin, btw.

2 minutes ago, Kmkub said:

Thank you, but  my only option there is to change my seats. I have no option to change time. I've written to info & guestservices emails three times since early December. No reply.

I got an answer on the FB page, but the response was that yes, I can change departure time. I asked "how," two days ago. No response.

I rate their customer service as a -1.

Have you called them?  It IS unfortunate that you've had to deal with this crap.  

1 minute ago, jkgourmet said:

Have you called them?  It IS unfortunate that you've had to deal with this crap.  

Calling is my next step. Thank you.

I do wish they'd focus on CS more. It's an important part of the customer experience.

• Like 1