Spa question - Acrylic Nail Fills on-board Harmony?

• Clarea changed the title to Spa question - Acrylic Nail Fills on-board Harmony?

I'm sure they have a salon BUT you might want to consider getting a set of Color Street nail strips to take with you just in case you need a fix.  Not trying to sell you anything here but I wear them and they are great for vacation.  Message me if you have any questions about them.

They are well over priced - to replace one nail - it's about $20 with the tip added! Yes that's for one single nail to be replaced! 

I got caught many years ago on one of our first cruises when I broke a nail and paid $15 plus tip to get it redone (and it wasn't done well either) 

Since then I always get my nails done just before we go and I always carry a repair kit with me and some glue to re stick if they lift to get me to the end.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Gingerbint said:

They are well over priced - to replace one nail - it's about $20 with the tip added! Yes that's for one single nail to be replaced! 

I got caught many years ago on one of our first cruises when I broke a nail and paid $15 plus tip to get it redone (and it wasn't done well either) 

Since then I always get my nails done just before we go and I always carry a repair kit with me and some glue to re stick if they lift to get me to the end.

Thanks!  I knew if they did - it’d be expensive. I’m not even sure it’ll be an issue but thought I’d ask.  Thank you for the info on quality- that is my bigger concern with letting someone different do my nails. 
I love my nail tech and have been going to her for years. I do normally get mine filled the day before we leave and it’s not a big deal but unfortunately due to a scheduling error (my fault)  - I had to get them done last evening and am concerned about how they will look/feel by the end of the cruise. 

• 2 months later...