If I do ten 3-day cruises, am I considered a Platinum cruiser...?

VentureMan_2000

they count the number of cruises...not the number of sea days!

Hindsight being 20/20, if Carnival had it to do over again...they probably should have made it by sea days....but that is water under the bridge.

It is the number of cruises...regardless of their length.

Yes, Carnival does count the number of cruises, not the number of days to get to Platinum status. I am one away from Platinum, and I can't wait! I wish they would offer free Wi-Fi for Platinum members. Then I could download my pics to my computer and post them to my friends and family while still on vacation.

I was on a Princess cruise for my Honeymoon, and my DW and I had lunch one day with this proper "British Chap" and he said he had spent 120 days (give or take a few, my memory is fuzzy about the specific days) on Princess cruises! He said he is in the highest award level Princess has. Maybe that will be me in a few years.

Happy Cruising,

cruisealot

I would like to see them take into consideration the days, we took the12 day to Europe last year, Inaugral season, that should at least count as two.

It's worked to my advantage the other way...... I'm taking my second, 2 night, cruise to nowhere, in October. It will be my ninth carnival cruise. The next one after that will be Platinum. WooHoo!

Archived