Coco Cay Water Park and Your Swimsuit

For those who have been to the Coco Cay Thrill Park / Water Park:

Do they have rules about the type of bathing suit you need to be wearing to go down the slides?

Ex:

• Swim shorts and a tankini top

• Swimsuit dress (Just like it sounds. It's a one piece swimsuit, but in mini (mini) dress form)

With either of these types, are we able to go down the slides?

It may seem like a silly question, but I've actually been stopped from going down a slide because of both reasons at different water parks.

I saw a woman go down with swim shorts on, and I also saw a woman with the little skort/skirt bottoms on. In fact, on daredevils peak those swimsuits might be an asset! You go up to 60mph and if your a smaller person like me, you do not go down in the stream of water, you're off to the side on the dry part. Let's just say typical bikini bottoms were not my friend 😂

• Like 1

Also consider where you'll keep your sea pass card.  Don't know if ladie's swimsuits have pocket options like men's do but you need the care to enter and exit the park.  If you buy a wristband I assume you just use that.  Btw, Coco Cay was great.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nectarologist said:

Also consider where you'll keep your sea pass card.  Don't know if ladie's swimsuits have pocket options like men's do but you need the care to enter and exit the park.  If you buy a wristband I assume you just use that.  Btw, Coco Cay was great.

You need your SeaPass to get on/off the ship. WowBands are not sufficient.

Therefore, even if the WowBand works for water park entry, it doesn't really solve the issue.

That said, there are free lockers (where you set a combination) right next to the slides.