Boudicca transfer from Dover to LHR

portofrome

Just booked my first FO cruise from/to Dover on the Boudicca on March 2020. I will spend one nigth in London the day prior the cruise and getting to Dover by train the next morning. Going back to London Heathrow for my return I would use the ship transfer but I cant find any info in my reservation. Do the cruise line offer it? If yes, how much does it cost? Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, portofrome said:

Just booked my first FO cruise from/to Dover on the Boudicca on March 2020. I will spend one nigth in London the day prior the cruise and getting to Dover by train the next morning. Going back to London Heathrow for my return I would use the ship transfer but I cant find any info in my reservation. Do the cruise line offer it? If yes, how much does it cost? Thanks in advance.

I suggest you contact Fred to ask as this board is very quiet and probably not much call for that information given that most Fred passengers are form the UK rather than flying in to the country.  Fred is good at giving info. on the phone, but you could try email as you would be making an international call.  I have never seen anything like that offered though so would not think it probable. There can be delays on our trains, so suggest you leave plenty of time to get to the port if using a train journey. 

Enjoy your cruise 🙂

25 minutes ago, tring said:

I suggest you contact Fred to ask as this board is very quiet and probably not much call for that information given that most Fred passengers are form the UK rather than flying in to the country.  Fred is good at giving info. on the phone, but you could try email as you would be making an international call.  I have never seen anything like that offered though so would not think it probable. There can be delays on our trains, so suggest you leave plenty of time to get to the port if using a train journey. 

Enjoy your cruise 🙂

Thinking again and realising you will not be in Heathrow the day of your cruise, Fred does offer coach transfers to the ships from various locations, so may be a London pick up point of use to you.  Booking a Fred transfer would mean you are covered if delays on the Road of course.