Cabana rental

tdoner

Hello!

I'm looking for a place where we could rent a cabana while in port. I'm traveling with my 82 year old grandmother, and while we love the sun and ocean, she is not able to handle it so much. We usually try and get a cabana near the beach where she can eat, sleep, and sleep some more, and we wont feel guilty about having our own fun too. I've already sent an inquiry to cabana beach, but I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of other great places. Ship gets in at 1:30pm. I love the idea of the day pass, but dont want to risk not being able to have a covered seating area. 

Also, in some pics of cabana beach, I see to the left (facing ocean) there are water inflatables. Does anyone know the name of this place? 

Thanks in advance!

On 1/9/2020 at 6:11 PM, tdoner said:

Hello!

I'm looking for a place where we could rent a cabana while in port. I'm traveling with my 82 year old grandmother, and while we love the sun and ocean, she is not able to handle it so much. We usually try and get a cabana near the beach where she can eat, sleep, and sleep some more, and we wont feel guilty about having our own fun too. I've already sent an inquiry to cabana beach, but I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of other great places. Ship gets in at 1:30pm. I love the idea of the day pass, but dont want to risk not being able to have a covered seating area. 

Also, in some pics of cabana beach, I see to the left (facing ocean) there are water inflatables. Does anyone know the name of this place? 

Thanks in advance!

Mood beach in the same area.

If you are talking about what looks like a "kids water park" area, that was at Mambo beach but it's not there right now.