Casual Wear??

ConfusedDress

5 nights = 5 slacks/long pants in the diningroom for dinner.

first cruiser here- aside from the formal night - the men are not allowed to wear nice golf type shorts or nice shorts to the dining room?I was only planning on the men wearing slacks on the formal night and then more resort casual the rest of night - 5 night cruise-thanks for info- greatly appreciated-Debbie

Wow, you folks are so nice out here.:)

All the dress code threads on the Royal Caribbean International board are really mean and nasty.

As I'm going on both a RCCI and Carnival cruise in 2006 I think I will start hanging out over here.

Wow, you folks are so nice out here.:)

All the dress code threads on the Royal Caribbean International board are really mean and nasty.

As I'm going on both a RCCI and Carnival cruise in 2006 I think I will start hanging out over here.

Well CV, you're more than welcome to hang out with us. We're not always this nice, but 99% of the time we are.:D

.........I might add to anyone interested - IF the Maitre d' is doing his job properly, he WILL ask passengers to either change into something more appropriate for dinner, or suggest they have dinner at the Lido Buffet area. (I have actually seen this happen on two occasions.) BRAVO to those Maitre d's. :)

Well CV, you're more than welcome to hang out with us. We're not always this nice, but 99% of the time we are.:D

.........I might add to anyone interested - IF the Maitre d' is doing his job properly, he WILL ask passengers to either change into something more appropriate for dinner, or suggest they have dinner at the Lido Buffet area. (I have actually seen this happen on two occasions.) BRAVO to those Maitre d's. :)

I think those are the types of Maitre d's I would tip, even if I didn't ask anything of them the entire week!

I need some clarification on TEES... does this mean.. if I have a nice tshirt with a pattern.. (not the skin tight ones that show the navel).. that goes with my capri pants.. I am not allowed to wear that:confused:

I think that rule is more pointed toward the men than the women, many womens "T Shirts" are certainly "country club" casual.

Archived