Headphone jack on TV on Westerdam Signature or Neptune suites

IPB4IGO

To celebrate our 50th, we will be cruising to and from Anchorage in June. I have already booked an ocean view cabin for the cruise from Vancouver to Seward. We are debating between a Signature or Neptune Suite for the return to Vancouver. We had a bargain upsell to a Neptune Suite on a previous cruise, and that was really nice, but I'm not sure it's $2,000 nicer than a Signature for a 7-day cruise.

One factor that's important to us is that I be able to plug my wife's wireless headphone transmitter jack in to the TV in the room. On our last cruise, in a veranda room, the TV was mounted on the wall, but with a lot of arm scraping and a 90-degree adapter I was able to get the jack plugged in to the back.

Does anybody know whether the TVs are wall mounted in both the Signature and Neptune Suites on the Westerdam? I suppose it's too much to hope that the headphone jack is on the side of the TV rather than the back.

TIA