Pepsi Switch over....Energy Drinks?

tap_out

Just wondering if they are still carrying red bull products or things were changed up with the switch up to pepsi. I am honestly not sure who owns what when it comes to energy products. I do hate red bull and would love to see monster or rockstar onboard

28 minutes ago, brian84 said:

They are currently (as of right now when I checked) selling Rockstar on the website to be delivered to your room. 

Where exactly are you seeing this on the website? I can only find water to be delivered to the cabin. What I really want is a 12 pack of Diet Pepsi to be delivered. Am I missing something?

5 minutes ago, HeidiHo said:

Where exactly are you seeing this on the website? I can only find water to be delivered to the cabin. What I really want is a 12 pack of Diet Pepsi to be delivered. Am I missing something?

Neve rmind. Found it.

22 minutes ago, tap_out said:

You might be right I could be getting them mixed up. Is it just the standard black and gold rockstar can they carry. So if that's the case they should be dropping rockstar

I've usually been able to find the white can sugar free Rockstar on my prior Carnival cruises, until they ran out of it at least. I don't think Carnival will be dropping Rock Star, it is owned by Pepsi and with the switch to Pepsi products I'd imagine it will stay on board. I hope so too, nothing like a rock star & vodka to get the day started on vacation!