Hamburg - private tours

We will be cruising RC the first of June and will be stopping in Hamburg.  I am looking for a company that will do a 5-6 hour tour for 6 of us that will let us hit the main sites and also some other hidden ones (either in or outside of Hamburg).  Something similar to Rome in Limo that is so dang good in Italy. 

Also, looking for any other ideas for leftover time after our tours. 

Have you looked at Tours by Locals?   If you look at their website they offer many different tours.  Maybe going to Luebeck is on your agenda as well?   There is a half day (6 hour) van tour which might just be what you are looking for.  
I haven't used any tour companies when visiting Hamburg, just did it on my own so I can't be of much help, but start your search on the website and you can get an idea f what you might want to visit. 

https://www.toursbylocals.com/Hamburg-Tours?s=AW_02A;_021B_%2Bhamburg %2Btour&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIwom2grqN5wIVkcDACh1OiwfTEAAYAiAAEgKuBvD_BwE

Edited by Sauer-kraut