Oasis Class Ships Bed Placement

SConnolly

Hi,  I know this has been covered many times and have been fortunate to sail in JS lately or on different ships.  None available on the cruise I'm looking at so large ocean view balcony it is.   The search function leaves a lot to be desired on this board.  I did try searching many ways, the old one was better, either that or it just does not like me.

I asked the C&A desk and of course no idea what I was referring to.    Got stuck with one many years ago by the closet and its not ideal so would like to avoid if possible.

Anyone have the link with info or can provide help.   I recall its the adjoining cabins and the 1st one close to forward has the bed by the window and so on.  Do I have it right.

Thanks in advance.

24 minutes ago, SConnolly said:

Hi,  I know this has been covered many times and have been fortunate to sail in JS lately or on different ships.  None available on the cruise I'm looking at so large ocean view balcony it is.   The search function leaves a lot to be desired on this board.  I did try searching many ways, the old one was better, either that or it just does not like me.

I asked the C&A desk and of course no idea what I was referring to.    Got stuck with one many years ago by the closet and its not ideal so would like to avoid if possible.

Anyone have the link with info or can provide help.   I recall its the adjoining cabins and the 1st one close to forward has the bed by the window and so on.  Do I have it right.

Thanks in advance.

You are close but what you described only works on port side cabins.

find a pair of connecting cabins. As you look at them from the hall the cabin on the right has the bed by the balcony. Cabins alternate balcony, bath, balcony......

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

You are close but what you described only works on port side cabins.

find a pair of connecting cabins. As you look at them from the hall the cabin on the right has the bed by the balcony. Cabins alternate balcony, bath, balcony......

Cheers for that