Sapphire Princess show time

staygulf

24 minutes ago, staygulf said:

That’s bad timing. Looks like we won’t get to see any shows. 

They are usually pretty quick if you get your order done quickly etc. You would go pretty close to making an 8.45pm show with a 7.15pm dinner. Of course if there is a show you really want to see, just go to the buffet that night. 

4 minutes ago, leck57 said:

They are usually pretty quick if you get your order done quickly etc. You would go pretty close to making an 8.45pm show with a 7.15pm dinner. Of course if there is a show you really want to see, just go to the buffet that night. 

I would say nigh on impossible to eat a meal and get from one end of the ship to the other to make it in time and to get 4 seats together . My guess is that there will be plenty of early sitting diners at the 8.45 show too so that would compound the problem. I love the shows and in 45 + cruises have never had a problem with timings. The buffet is out of the equation as we’re travelling with first time cruisers and I want them to get the best out of it. Buffet dining is ok for lunch as far as I’m concerned, but not for dinner.