Airport Transfer Tour- San Francisco

Bellie

We are sailing in May on Carnival to Alaska from San Francisco. Our family has a late flight out of SFO and in the past, we've been able to take city tours combined with an airport transfer, however that was on Princess. So far, Carnival only lists an airport transfer option direct to SFO. Are there any companies that offer a tour that would pick us up from the ship, do a city tour, and then take us to the airport?

I am also interested in your question, as we are looking to tour SF and/or possibly do the Hop On/Off after we disembark from cruise. I am not sure what we can do with our luggage if we decide on the Hop On/Off. We will be staying over for a few days after our cruise.

1 hour ago, klsa said:

I am also interested in your question, as we are looking to tour SF and/or possibly do the Hop On/Off after we disembark from cruise. I am not sure what we can do with our luggage if we decide on the Hop On/Off. We will be staying over for a few days after our cruise.

There is a luggage storage service at the California Welcome Center at Pier 39. It’s a few blocks from the Pier 27 cruise terminal. I don’t know what they charge for storing your luggage though.

I was thinking of doing this cruise in june and have been debating that same question, flight would not be until 11:30 pm.   Really dont want to spend 12+ hours at the sfo airport.  Luggage storage places seem to be about a 1/2 mile walk from pier 35.

I would really hope there is a tour available.

6 minutes ago, 19cruiser59 said:

I was thinking of doing this cruise in june and have been debating that same question, flight would not be until 11:30 pm.   Really dont want to spend 12+ hours at the sfo airport.  Luggage storage places seem to be about a 1/2 mile walk from pier 35.

I would really hope there is a tour available.

If your ship docks at pier 35 then the walk to the luggage storage service at pier 39 is less than a quarter mile, on a wide, flat sidewalk. Most ships though dock at the newer cruise terminal at pier 27.

On 1/26/2020 at 12:56 PM, klsa said:

If you are staying over for a few days, then drop your bags at your hotel (assuming you’ll be too early for check in), and then go out and tour.