Ecstasy- Valor- Paradise- Sunshine Feedback?

mrsfitz23

Looking to plan a 5 day possibly for next New Years. All four of these cruises seem to be around the same price point. We aren’t worried about specific ports. We often don’t even get up the ship at ports. We just enjoy the luxury of an empty ship those days. That being said, I’d love to hear people’s opinions of these ships especially if you have been on more than one of them and can compare. I know none of them are “top ships” with all the bells and whistles. We don’t really cruise the bells and whistles ships. Looking for a “cheap” but fun cruise. Thanks! 

I've been on the Ecstasy and Sunshine (multiple times).  Sunshine remains one of my favorite ships, with the best Serenity area in the fleet.  It has so many excellent features (Alchemy, Red Frog Pub, Ji Ji's Asian Kitchen, Sushi, Steakhouse, Cloud 9 Spa...and did I mention the awesome Serenity area? 😁).  We like cruising from Charleston, as well.

Been on the Paradise a few years back.  Liked it.  The atrium was cool, and one day the DJ was playing music and people from all decks were dancing.  That was fun.  Seemed like most of the people there were singles or groups.  Smaller ship, but we had a lot of fun!