The Case of the Disappearing Cruise

Old As Dirt Mom

I've been looking high and low this evening for the 14-day Amsterdam cruise to the Southern Caribbean and Panama Canal (The "Sunfarer Holiday Cruise"), scheduled to leave Fort Lauderdale on December 19, and return January 2nd, and I can't find it anywhere on HAL's website. Maybe I'm blind as a bat and just can't see it, but perhaps it's already sold out? Has it been chartered? Did HAL need to tweak the itinerary, and therefore pulled it temporarily out of circulation? Or am I crazy, and only imagined I saw this cruise in their holiday 2006 brochure? If anyone can help me solve this mystery, I'd be much obliged.

Looks like a nice itinerary combining two western carib. itineraries, seeing all 3 ABC Dutch islands as well as a partial canal transit. A real time saver.

There are still plenty of cabins available. This cruise, because it is in 2006, is probably eligible for the buy an inside get an outside, or buy an outside get a balcony sale going on right now. Consult a travel agency to get the best upgrade for the bet price. you can't realy tell which cabin will get you a better cabin from the HAL website.

If you want a more abbreviated, similar cruise, see

http://*****.com/fastdeal.cfm?deal=15842 for the Dec 9-19 trip.

Archived