Stuffed Lion

Amymacc

Hi,

We just got back from Enchantment of the Seas and I have a question. THe last night when we got back to our cabin our girls had a stuffed lion and RC slinky on the bed as a gift. The lion was quite large and my 11 and 16 year old girls were thrilled. Many children on the cruise were carrying them off. Is this a new thing, we had never gotten anything like this before? Just wondering.

Amy

What level of Crown & Anchor members are you (those whose kids received these items)? We only have one C&A credit under our belt, but leave in less than three weeks on Enchantment, and we booked a JS. I'd love for my girls to get these...they would be thrilled (they are 7 and 9)!

Get them hooked early :D I hope they have something on the Freedom. My daughter gets bummed when we get something and she doesn't. It wasn't so bad when they had the tickets in Adventure Ocean because then she got something. On the Radiance we got little radios so just gave one to her, we honestly never use them anyway. I think it's a nice touch and hope they keep it going and expand it fleet wide if it's not already.

BonVoyage

Dawna

Sounds nice for the children – but be aware that some RCCL ships do things a little differently. We seem to receive different types of gifts and amenities on various ships. (Same room class, same year, 7 day cruises, different amenities) We’ve even received “better” and more amenities on a 3 day cruise than a 7 day cruise.

The animals sound adorable; I hope all the kids get them.

Marci

Hi,

My daughters friend on this ship who was a first time cruiser also recieved a lion. I am still not sure why they were given out but they are adorable. It was great advertising for RC because everyone in the airport kept asking where they got them. We were gold members, currently diamond.

Amy

• 4 weeks later...

We just got off the Enchantment of the Seas on Saturday, and my daughters (ages 7 and 9) did not get a stuffed lion. I didn't see anyone else with them, either.

I was a little bummed, but I'm glad I never said anything to them about it.

Hi everyone,

We just got off the same Enchantment cruise (Feb. 27-March 4) and we also did not get lions or slinkies and I have four daughters. One of my daughters was also considered a Platinum member since she booked with my parents who are Platinum. The only thing she really got was the room robe, a coupon book and a tote bag.

My eight year old did get an adorable towel baby from our cabin steward. It was so adorable. My daughter put it in a ziploc so she wouldn't accidentally take it apart. She just joves it!! No lions though. :o

Archived