Steakhouse reservation

ibarrio

We reserved the steakhouse and prepaid. It doesn't show up on documents or planner. It does show up under Booking and Order details. Is that normal? Will it show up closer to the date? Online check in isn't available until April 19th so maybe that's the reason? 

Thank you 

When in doubt, print out all source documents proving you purchased the reservations, and take it with you and show that print out when you get to steakhouse. Then there is NO doubt you bought it. It's proof , pure and simple.

I had the same experience a few weeks ago when I prepurchased steakhouse on our cruise coming up in less than two weeks.  I had nothing for steakhouse on the planner or booking for it but it did show prepaid couples massage and cheers.  I called Carnival Corp., selected fun shops and talked to a representative and they looked up my booking number info and saw where I had purchased steakhouse reservations on their end and then they check the website and saw nothing listed for steakhouse. He assured me that since it is in their computer that it will show up on ship.  He emailed me the invoice of the purchase and I printed it out to take on board in case there is a problem.

Edited by SERK