Hairdryer on Regatta?

JudiK

Kind of a silly question as I know there is one but how good is it? Many times  in hotels I wish I had brought my own since it took forever to dry my hair. I don’t want to pack one if it’s not necessary 

Thanks!

Judi Regatta Feb 17th

I don't use a hairdryer and didn't use ours on  our Jan. Australia cruise on Regatta.  However, I did hear one person mention it took her longer than usual to dry her hair.  She seemed to be apologizing for her somewhat wet hair, not really complaining.  Personally, I took too much stuff on our trip, and I guess if I were in your shoes, I'd leave the hairdryer at home!

Just off Regatta last month (hi Roothy and Howard!).  I have mid-length, fairly thick hair and found the hair dryer just fine.  Also, it has a proper on/off switch, not one of those annoying things where you have to keep your finger on the button all the time to keep it going.

14 hours ago, cruisingaussies said:

Just off Regatta last month (hi Roothy and Howard!).  I have mid-length, fairly thick hair and found the hair dryer just fine.  Also, it has a proper on/off switch, not one of those annoying things where you have to keep your finger on the button all the time to keep it going.

Hi Ms Cruisingaussie!  I was just putting my many pictures on pbase.com/roothy123.  I think I came across one of you feeding the kangaroos at Ballarat - or at least a third of you feeding the roos!  (I assume that's you, but I'm sorry, I'm absolutely horrible with names.)  Hope you had as wonderful an adventure as we did.  My photos from Bali, and 9/10ths of the Australia ports are here: www.pbase.com/roothy123

If that hairdryer worked for your beautiful, thick hair, I imagine it will work for anyone.

1 hour ago, roothy123 said:

Hi Ms Cruisingaussie!  I was just putting my many pictures on pbase.com/roothy123.  I think I came across one of you feeding the kangaroos at Ballarat - or at least a third of you feeding the roos!  (I assume that's you, but I'm sorry, I'm absolutely horrible with names.)  Hope you had as wonderful an adventure as we did.  My photos from Bali, and 9/10ths of the Australia ports are here: www.pbase.com/roothy123

If that hairdryer worked for your beautiful, thick hair, I imagine it will work for anyone.

Oh, sorry CruisingAussie!  I'm thinking of someone else we met, not you.  But you're welcome to browse my pictures.  Have Brighton Beach Boxes from Melbourne and a host of others....