Bon voyage gift section of Princess website?

ExCruiseMe

It is not an on-line order form .. it is part of the documents section . you download, complete and fax/mail it back in.

Yes .. a little low tech considering we can book a cruise online .. but cannot book gifts for ourselves or others online...

It is not an on-line order form .. it is part of the documents section . you download, complete and fax/mail it back in.

Yes .. a little low tech considering we can book a cruise online .. but cannot book gifts for ourselves or others online...

you just asked for help finding the area on the website....but anyways, you are welcome. But, a phone call to the Princess 800 would works wonders.

I noticed that myself. Cunard had a 'delivery' column so I could specify for 'sailing' or other.

For the wine I think they sometimes give you a 'card' saying so-and-so has ordered this for you .. you present it to the wine steward (who also should know per their lists). The liquor I think is delivered to the cabin for sailing.

If you order canapes etc . the steward should manage this for delivery.

I hate to say that flowers MIGHT be an issue depending on the ship. I know SOME ships have a 'florist' onboard and a supply of things they try and sell during the cruise. Other ships may only board the pre-ordered flowers at the start of the cruise and then a ships supply. Ordering special flowers for an event LATER in the cruise may not be possible .. or they may be just delivered later and not really as fresh and perfect as you would like. As such, I would probably order them for sailing delivery .. tho perhaps order some wine for a speicifc date.

Me, I would just put the date on the form .. and if they mess up . at least you tried. Obviously a good steward will assist IF it is in the paperwork.

On Cunard I ordered two wines .. and only got the ticket for one. I was told that the Princess system charged me for two but only 'sent to Cunard' that I ordered one. I got a credit onboard .. but it sounds like the Princess system is pretty basic. The 'delivery times' I had on the order were for sail-away and in dining room. In the end .. sail-away was fine but all the wines were delivered to the cabin at once .. and I had to TAKE them to the dining room myself. Cunard blamed Princess for their lack of coordination .. I would expect the same on Princess.

Archived