Are you tall but use a foldable mobility scooter?

mlbcruiser

Thinking  of  getting a  folding mobility scooter for my husband, who is 6‘3“ tall and around 180-185 lbs. He has used rental scooters a few times that were for average sized people.  The rental agency did not feel he would need their larger ones  and they were right.  If you or a loved one owns a foldable travel scooter  that allows them to ride at least in relative comfort,  please share the brand name and style of the scooter. Thanks for any replies.

1 hour ago, mlbcruiser said:

Thinking  of  getting a  folding mobility scooter for my husband, who is 6‘3“ tall and around 180-185 lbs. He has used rental scooters a few times that were for average sized people.  The rental agency did not feel he would need their larger ones  and they were right.  If you or a loved one owns a foldable travel scooter  that allows them to ride at least in relative comfort,  please share the brand name and style of the scooter. Thanks for any replies.

I am 6’1” and weigh about 210.  I have a ev Rider auto fold+ 4 wheel scooter.  The scooter has an adjustable tiller which allows the handle bars to either raise or lower the height.  I have been very happy with mine.