Coco Cay First Timer

kat9661

Question for recent visitors to Coco Cay. My husband prefers sitting in a chair at a table with an umbrella vs a lounger. We are spending the morning at Thrill Park and in the afternoon I’d like to do a combination of ocean swimming and pool. Is there a central location for hubby where he can watch the action and I can come and go?  I think he’d find a cabana boring, he doesn’t swim. I think he’d enjoy the activity at the Oasis pool. 

I’d appreciate any and all suggestions. Thanks!!

Edited by kat9661

You could always buy the Beach Club pass. It also provides a Lobster or Steak lunch plus it has it's own pool area and beach views. He could sit at a table there. I believe it has just opened, I will find out on the 21st Feb 🙂 We have booked it for the day.

9 minutes ago, charmy98 said:

You could always buy the Beach Club pass. It also provides a Lobster or Steak lunch plus it has it's own pool area and beach views. He could sit at a table there. I believe it has just opened, I will find out on the 21st Feb 🙂 We have booked it for the day.

Thanks for the suggestion. I’ve considered that but thought it might be boring there for him. With so many free options available I was hoping there would be something near the Oasis pool area and the DJ. He could be entertained while I’m off to the pool and ocean! 

42 minutes ago, JennyB1977 said:

There are tables with chairs and umbrellas on the back side of the swim up bar at the Oasis Lagoon. This is between the pool and beach. Great people watching. Here is a screen shot from my video.Capture.thumb.PNG.eb4fd90d54773119e17ba8614f63b6c2.PNG

Jenny,

That looks perfect! I’m sure we are in the minority to what this type of seating as it doesn’t look busy in your photo.

Thanks so much for sharing!

35 minutes ago, JennyB1977 said:

@kat9661 My photo was taken early...I was the first off the ship LOL It was also a rainy, windy, overcast day. I would imagine it's busier on nicer days. It was a lovely little spot.

Thanks again! It looks like a great spot! 
Are those the Oasis cabanas to the left of your photo?

Edited by kat9661