Jet Skiing at Cococay

hollon

What part of the island do you jet ski at?  Also, I signed up on rccl website and I could only put down 1 rider (No passenger).  Rccl said you can add the passenger once on the ship.  Does this sound correct?  Thanks

There's usually an option in the cruise planner that says Jet Ski-passenger and you'd just select the same time as signed up for the driver.  In my experience it's displayed as if entirely seperate excursion choice so may have to look for it.  I'm sure you can add a passenger later but if it happens to be on sale you may want to look for it in cruise planner.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/dam/royal/resources/pdf/perfect-day-at-cococay-map.pdf

It's a bit of a walk so think it's good to have a feel for how to get there.  On the map upper left side it's in the yellow "C" area of "Cay" in Coco Cay.

I've posted this in another thread, but there should be a Jet Ski - Passenger option as well in your Cruise Planner, as posted above by SAmome. This is what it looks like on my Cruise Planner:

894240725_ScreenShot2020-01-31at13_59_02.thumb.png.d7cd3eecf3399e575d85000935c57f33.png