Just off a 5 Day Elation Cruise

lesters

I’m working on a proper review but in the meantime any questions?

We (my husband and 16yo daughter) stayed in an Aft Balcony with YTD - to help give some context of what we experienced.  Loved the ports and our time on board!!  

This was our 6th Carnival cruise and won’t be our last 😉

We sail on the Elation in April on a 5 day to Grand Turk and Amber Cove and I'm assuming that was your itinerary as well. Amber Cove is a new port for us, how did you enjoy it?

Also, we will have YTD as well, how was it? was there much of a wait to get seated? TIA!  

3 hours ago, phoneman69 said:

Look forward to your review. Sailing the Elation Sept this year with DW, son 26 & daughter 30. 5 day HMC, Amber cove & Grand Turk. They want to know about the chat feature if you got it and how well it worked?

Thanks

sorry didn’t use the chat feature

we did get one social wifi that we shared but did not need the chat 

2 hours ago, schazzy said:

We sail on the Elation in April on a 5 day to Grand Turk and Amber Cove and I'm assuming that was your itinerary as well. Amber Cove is a new port for us, how did you enjoy it?

Also, we will have YTD as well, how was it? was there much of a wait to get seated? TIA!  

Yes - same itinerary!

We loved Amber Cove but likely due to the all inclusive beach day we booked.  We purchased (first time buying an excursion via Carnival) the Serenity VIP lifestyles All Inclusive package.   It was fantastic.     

Never had more than a few minutes of a wait for YTD for the three of us.  We typically were in line for dinner by 7ish most nights. 

Edited by lesters
  • Thanks 1