Help park and cruise options

Rainbowfalls

Sorry if this is on wrong board.. I can't post to florida for some reason?? Using app if that explains.

Anyways had to switch cruise from port Canaveral to Jacksonville...

Never cruised out of jacksonville and google is not helping. I am trying to find a park and cruise in Jacksonville with shuttle that is safe and preferably let's me keep my keys.

Any suggestions???

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

Look at the hotels by the airport.

All of the following hotels offer a shuttle:

Crowne Plaza - Jacksonville Airport

Home2 Suites by Hilton - Jacksonville Airport

Days Inn by Wyndham - Jacksonville Airport

Residence Inn - Jacksonville Airport

Fairfield Inn and Suites - Jacksonville Airport

Quality Inn Airport - Jacksonville

Econo Lodge - Jacksonville Airport

Edited by loanshark

Look at the hotels by the airport.

All of the following hotels offer a shuttle:

Crowne Plaza - Jacksonville Airport
Home2 Suites by Hilton - Jacksonville Airport
Days Inn by Wyndham - Jacksonville Airport
Residence Inn - Jacksonville Airport
Fairfield Inn and Suites - Jacksonville Airport
Quality Inn Airport - Jacksonville
Econo Lodge - Jacksonville Airport

Thank you for the suggestion. We already have the hotel picked out but they do not offer parking and shuttle for cruises. I am trying to avoid switching hotels since as a hotel employee i get amazing travel discounts.

Do you know any place without having to book a room?

I am trying to find someplace similar to the park and cruise in port Canaveral.

The port currently charges $68 for a 4 day cruise / $85 for a five day cruise.

Wallypark offers a $65.00 flat rate for a four or five day cruise.  However, they have specific pickup / dropoff times.  To the port:  11 am / 12:00 noon / 1:00 pm / 2:00 pm. 

Book2Park dot com looks like it is $48 for a four day / $55 for a 5 day cruise.  Shuttle is advertised as on demand.

Onairparking dot com looks like it is about $5 cheaper than Book2park.  However, this one also appears to offer set shuttle times.

I haven't used any of these off site places at Jacksonville before, so I don't know if the savings is worth the hassle.

Based on the situation you described, I would ask the hotel that I was planning to stay at if I could leave my car parked while on the cruise, and if allowed, take an uber or lyft to/from the port, as this would be cheaper than any of the options above.

If you google "Jacksonville Port Parking", you might be able to find other options.

11 hours ago, Rainbowfalls said:

Sorry if this is on wrong board.. I can't post to florida for some reason?? Using app if that explains.

Anyways had to switch cruise from port Canaveral to Jacksonville...

Never cruised out of jacksonville and google is not helping. I am trying to find a park and cruise in Jacksonville with shuttle that is safe and preferably let's me keep my keys.

Any suggestions???

There are two ports I would always just park at the port.....Miami and Jacksonville.

The port currently charges $68 for a 4 day cruise / $85 for a five day cruise.

Wallypark offers a $65.00 flat rate for a four or five day cruise.  However, they have specific pickup / dropoff times.  To the port:  11 am / 12:00 noon / 1:00 pm / 2:00 pm. 

Book2Park dot com looks like it is $48 for a four day / $55 for a 5 day cruise.  Shuttle is advertised as on demand.

Onairparking dot com looks like it is about $5 cheaper than Book2park.  However, this one also appears to offer set shuttle times.

I haven't used any of these off site places at Jacksonville before, so I don't know if the savings is worth the hassle.

Based on the situation you described, I would ask the hotel that I was planning to stay at if I could leave my car parked while on the cruise, and if allowed, take an uber or lyft to/from the port, as this would be cheaper than any of the options above.

If you google "Jacksonville Port Parking", you might be able to find other options.

Thank you, i didn't even consider asking the hotel and ubering

There are two ports I would always just park at the port.....Miami and Jacksonville.
Is it easy to park there or do i have to have advanced reservation? How is getting out of the port with everyone else leaving?

Thank you everyone btw.. I feel completely out of my element going with Jacksonville but its the only option with being able to make it work with scheduling. [emoji21]

14 hours ago, Rainbowfalls said:

Thank you, i didn't even consider asking the hotel and uberingIs it easy to park there or do i have to have advanced reservation? How is getting out of the port with everyone else leaving?

Thank you everyone btw.. I feel completely out of my element going with Jacksonville but its the only option with being able to make it work with scheduling. emoji21.png

parking at Jacksonville port is very easy.  They usually don’t let people into the lot before 10:30 so they can get the previous cruisers out.  Nice paved fenced in lot.  When we sailed from there the porters came and found us very quickly, sometimes at our car and took our checked luggage.  Walked right into the terminal and it was so easy...

unless they changed it, it’s not a pretty area and the terminal looks like a warehouse but it serves the purpose.  We always felt safe leaving our car there...

Edited by GTO-Girl

parking at Jacksonville port is very easy.  They usually don’t let people into the lot before 10:30 so they can get the previous cruisers out.  Nice paved fenced in lot.  When we sailed from there the porters came and found us very quickly, sometimes at our car and took our checked luggage.  Walked right into the terminal and it was so easy...

unless they changed it, it’s not a pretty area and the terminal looks like a warehouse but it serves the purpose.  We always felt safe leaving our car there...
Thank you!