Classic Non-Alcoholic Drinks Package

Tigrou

I wonder if anyone who has had the Classic Non-Alcoholic drinks package could please help me with a couple of questions. 

I'd like to know if pineapple juice is included - some descriptions simply say "juices", others say "juices including apple, cranberry, orange, lemon and grapefruit".

I'd also like to know if mocktails are included.  Not 'frozen drinks' (I know they are not included in the Classic alcohol package) but the ones like Raspberry Fizz and Watermelon Tropic.

I have asked Celebrity but their response was, "Unfortunately, we do not have full information on what drinks are or are not included in any of the drink packages before the cruise, as they are subject to change. However, once you are onboard, any of the restaurant or bar staff would be able to advise whether these drinks would be included in your beverage package or not."

This is not at all helpful and I find it hard to believe that such decisions are made onboard rather than centrally at Head Office.  I want to make an informed decision beforehand, not wait until I'm onboard.

As I don't drink coffee, it's only the possibility of pineapple juice and mocktails being included which would make it worth me having the Classic Non-Alcoholic package rather than just the soda package.  I thought it was a simple enough question to ask Celebrity but clearly not!

If anyone could offer first-hand knowledge it would be appreciated.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, twins_to_alaska said:

Mocktails are included for the Classic Non-Alcoholic drinks package as well as frozen nonalcoholic drinks like mango daiquiri. I've never asked for pineapple juice so can't help with that.

Thank you, that's good to know.

• 2 weeks later...