You cruise too much when....

Danno

Started getting my packing chores underway and I noticed...

The luggage never did get stowed away from the last cruise. It is still neatly piled in the corner of my study/guest room, with all the tags still in place.

My carry on bag still has last years docs in it.

My dress shoes were still in one bag with clean socks (thankfully) inside them.

My room key/guest card is still in my passport.

I think I'm becoming a professional cruiser...is this a treatable affliction??

There is no hope - it's uncurable! The symptons get worse.

Eventually you leave your suitcases open and have to retrieve clothes to wear from them. You can track all your cruises by looking at all the key cards in passport holder.

I have not had that experience. However, we get off of the Mercury on the 24th and leave again for another cruise on March 3rd. That give us one week to be back here. Needless to say, the bags will be unpacked just long enough for items to go to the drycleaners. that's nuts!!!:eek:

but we love it!!!:D

Rick

Your countdown clock is always going!

Your travel agent sends you pictures of the new car they are thinking about buying and ask if there is anything they can do for you!

You bring in a contractor to give you an estimate on expanding a room becuase youare running out of space for pictures from previous cruises.

Your kids remind you of birthdays hoping you will either be home for their celebration or remember to leave a gift (preferably cash) before heading to the ship.

I know I cruise and travel too much when we have an "airport" car which is realoaded as soon as we get back from a trip. It started with early packing, to having "travel" clothes that we could always have packed, to now,, a separate vehicle to hold those bags so they're not in our way all the time.

Oh and when your drycleaner calls you on your birthday...anniversary, christmas, etc. you might have too many formal clothes.

Garrick

That give us one week to be back here. Needless to say, the bags will be unpacked just long enough for items to go to the drycleaners. that's nuts!!!:eek:

but we love it!!!:D

Rick

Given the price and quality of Celebrity's drycleaning, I'd give some serious thought to having all of that done on the next to last day of your Mercury cruise. They give same-day service for the next-day price since everything needs to be back and packed that night.

.. when ..

OK, lemme think about this for a minute.

OK, it's when ... no, that's not right...

Hmmm...

Right. If you .. no .. not that either...

But if you were to .. well, that wouldn't really be too often ...

How about if ...

IT'S NOT POSSIBLE!

When your ta gives you Waterford for Christmas.

The Maitre d brings you the next nights menu so you can see if you want something special because you 'must be getting tired of the menus'.

Your cabin on embarkation is a steady stream of employees from every dept welcoming you back

etc, etc.

ilovdoxies, I also am/was a member of DRNA! When I changed my email address I never could get them to change it and I finally just gave up!

I'm sitting here with a wirehaired standard doxie, Tuggers, at my side! In fact, I'm surprised you can't hear the snoring!!

Small world!

ilovdoxies, I also am/was a member of DRNA! When I changed my email address I never could get them to change it and I finally just gave up!

I'm sitting here with a wirehaired standard doxie, Tuggers, at my side! In fact, I'm surprised you can't hear the snoring!!

Small world!

We always had doxies,long and short hair. Have you seen the blonde long hairs, saw them on the web and last week we were walking by the dock in Sarasota, this older gentelman was ahead of me with one, what a beauty(the dog). I had to run to catch up to him, no small accomplishment for me,(new hip and knee) but I made it.Would love to have another one.Give yours a hug for me.teajak

You know you cruise too much when . . .

Your luggage is worth more than your car.

Your travel agent calls you for cruise information.

You feel motion sick when you're standing on dry land.

When making a restaurant reservation, you request late seating.

You know the names of more than five ships that haven't even hit the water yet.

When you're ready for bed at night, you tell your spouse you're going back to the cabin.

Brenda :)

Started getting my packing chores underway and I noticed...

The luggage never did get stowed away from the last cruise. It is still neatly piled in the corner of my study/guest room, with all the tags still in place.

My carry on bag still has last years docs in it.

My dress shoes were still in one bag with clean socks (thankfully) inside them.

My room key/guest card is still in my passport.

I think I'm becoming a professional cruiser...is this a treatable affliction??

I don't know Danno, might just be an organizational problem.

tuggers. let me tell you I've always enjoyed your posts--I do "lurk" on a lot of the boards. After all we have a common interest--cruising !

Our dapple boy who is 5 came from Ga ! He was born blind and had been a stud dog, but I guess he was past his prime and was going to be pts. So we (hubby and I) agreed to take him. We already had another stnadard also from drna. Anyhow, it's been 2 1/2 years and they get along great- Smokey Joe is the dapple's name and you would never know he's blind. I lost interst in drna when they got too "clicky" imho. But sure glad about my dogs!

Sorry to hi-jack thread guys.

One of my best friends is on a Celebrity ship right now ! Lucky dog.

We dont go again til Apr 1!

ok I'll share.

When you know your pvp # and ext by heart.

Suitcases remain on beds in spare room.

When you think oh, who cares about Christmas ? Found a great deal on a Christmas cruise.

When you owe your vet a small fortune from boarding your dogs.

Happy cruising!

I like that one about owing the vet more money than it costs to cruise, sounds like me except we don't leave Mr. Zeus at the vet.........no! He is too....good for that! He gets to stay at the pet resort! LOL

How about you know you cruise too much when you walk in and hand your boss your vacation time off request sheet, not only for your next vacation, but for your next 3?!

Archived